Well, is there anything specifically you want to know? She's really the same 'cept for the whole being a chick thing. Brash, sarcastic, flirtatious, hard on herself, wanting daddy's love, the whole nine.
Maybe, what I'm wondering, is if this thing with them is normal? Does he pop up often to fuck with her or is this a new development? Is this when Sam is at Stanford or after?
Trying to figure out how to make this work. I don't think getting myself banned due to unintentionally writing like, rape or something, is on my list of rp achievements to unlock. What are your thoughts? xD
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 09:10 pm (UTC)I should probably here rather than endless ooc tags.
I was wondering if there's anything you'd like me to know about femme!Dean?
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 09:23 pm (UTC)Well, is there anything specifically you want to know? She's really the same 'cept for the whole being a chick thing. Brash, sarcastic, flirtatious, hard on herself, wanting daddy's love, the whole nine.
Maybe, what I'm wondering, is if this thing with them is normal? Does he pop up often to fuck with her or is this a new development? Is this when Sam is at Stanford or after?
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 09:29 pm (UTC)I sorta imagined it being sometime after she and Sam start hunting together, but that he only visits if Sam's not there.
So I suppose this is at some point where her and Sam are not speaking or some situation in which they aren't together. xD
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 09:30 pm (UTC)And that's good too. Sam likes to be an ass and run off alone too much anyways.
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 09:32 pm (UTC)Also jsyk I have to go to work, so my tags will be really slow for...like seven hours. x_X
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 11:23 pm (UTC)I don't think getting myself banned due to unintentionally writing like, rape or something, is on my list of rp achievements to unlock.
What are your thoughts? xD
no subject
Date: 2013-02-09 11:26 pm (UTC)I wouldn't call it rape though. If he provokes her enough, it could probably turn into some really, really angry sex. Violently so, but still.
no subject
Date: 2013-02-10 12:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-02-10 12:14 am (UTC)